Girls 2023-2024 Tryout Dates & Registration
Girls JO volleyball additional tryouts will be held in October/November. There are 3 divisions; Regional, American, and National. The Regional and American seasons run from late November through April or May. The National season runs from late November through June or July. Tryout information can be found below. Age and division information can be found on the Age and Division page. Please note that fundraising will be available throughout the year.
10-12U Girls Tryouts
13-14U Girls Tryouts
10-14U Girls Tryouts
15-18U Girls Tryouts
- Prior to arriving at Eastside for tryouts, please complete the following:
- Please pre-register for the appropriate tryout ($20 fee) - Links above!
- Purchase a USAV tryout membership on the OVR website - Purchase Here!
- Note: You will not be allowed to tryout without a USAV tryout membership.
- Review the OVR Athlete's Bill of Rights - Click here!
- Use the age divisions to determine which age group you should register for - Provided below!
- Review the Eastside website for info on tryout dates and times, club policies, player fee amounts, and more!
Please attend the tryout that you signed up for. Tryouts are held at the Eastside facility located at 8100 Tyler Blvd., Mentor, OH. Upon arriving, check in at the registration desk. You will be given a t-shirt with a tryout number. Be sure to bring proof of your OVR registration. If you did not pre-register, please bring $20 for the Eastside tryout (cash or check). Make checks payable to Eastside Volleyball Club.
- You will be notified about the results of your tryout via email within 2-3 days of your tryout. The email will specify whether you are offered a spot on a team or put on a waiting list. Female players may accept a written offer anytime beginning July 2023.
- To accept or decline the offer you can sign into your Eastside LeagueApps account, click accept/decline, and continue through the process OR email a director that you are accepting/declining the offer. Please note that once you select the contract and wavier check boxes and proceed to payment you are electronically signing the contract and, therefore, bound to play for Eastside this season.
- Please note that accepting an offer through email is binding but that you still must complete the steps online through LeagueApps prior to the start of practice.
- For the girls JO program, a $200 deposit is due the date of signing. This can be paid online through LeagueApps, or by cash or check. Cash or check can be dropped off at the club in our dropbox or mailed to: PO Box 1383, Mentor, OH 44061. Make checks payable to Eastside Cleveland Volleyball.
- Please note that there is an offer deadline. Failure to accept the offer within the deadline period or failure to pay the $200 deposit may result in your athlete's offer being withdrawn. Once a player has accepted a position, they cannot tryout or play for any other USA JO volleyball program for that year.